Thursday, July 8, 2010

Urgent Need

Dear Supporters,


My campaign is gaining momentum and I thank all of you for your support--it is very exciting. However, campaigns are very expensive and I am depending on the generosity of people like you to bring me to victory on Election Day. The spending frenzy in Washington must end. Those that truly create jobs in our country (small businesses) must be given a chance to thrive. I am the man for this job.


We just did our first media buy. It cost $10,000 to run the ad for 10 days. The response to the ad has been overwhelmingly positive and we would love to continue to run the ad for another 10 days. I have an urgent need to raise $10,000 in 7 days. We must reach this goal and we need your help!


Please click here now to make a secure online donation and I thank you for your generosity and continued support.


Sincerely,
Fran Becker

No comments:

Post a Comment