Monday, October 11, 2010

Letter to the Editor From Small Business Owner Chris Cadigan, Oceanside

Printed in the Long Island Baldwin Herald

To whom it may concern:

I am voting for Fran Becker not as a Republican or other party affiliate, but as a Dad and a small business owner. For full disclosure, I am a conservative thinker and right leaning. I am a concerned citizen. I am proud of my Country and proud of the opportunities that this Country has afforded me.

I am concerned for our future and for my daughter's future. I want her to have the same opportunities that I have had. At the rate we are going, our children will face record debt and a service based economy subservient to the Chinese.

Mrs. McCarthy stopped serving the 4th Congressional district of NY a long time ago. She ignores her constituents when they call, email, and write letters. She voted for the Cap and Trade bill that went to the floor earlier this year even though Long Islanders get their electric from coal fired facilities. Why? How do you vote in favor of something that hurts the people that put you there?

It is time that we as citizens send public servants to Washington who have practical real-world experience on how to address problems, create jobs, and cut spending. Congress-woman McCarthy isn't the person for the job anymore.

Fran Becker has my vote!

Sincerely,

Chris Cadigan

Oceanside, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment