Becker Convincingly Secures the Republican, Conservative, Tax Revolt, and Independence Lines for the General Election in November
Lynbrook, New York, September 15, 2010- Fran Becker has officially won the Republican nomination for the Fourth Congressional Seat. With the victory Becker will represent the Republican, Independence, Conservative, and Tax Revolt parties in the general election on November 2nd. Becker states, “I would like to thank all of the people of the Fourth Congressional District who voted for me yesterday to be the Republican nominee, and I’m blessed to have the Conservative, Tax Revolt, and Independence lines. With these four lines, we can finally retire Carolyn McCarthy in November.”
He continues, “People are out of work and the national debt is increasing at an ALARMING RATE. With my experience as a Certified Financial Planner, I will stop the out of control spending and implement my Five Point Plan so that we can create jobs and restore the American dream.”
Becker’s next opponent is Carolyn McCarthy (D-Garden City), who has held the 4th CD seat for 14 years. As a business owner, employer, and Certified Financial Planner, Becker has the background, experience and qualifications to serve the interests of the citizens of the 4th CD instead of the interests of the Democrat party, as his opponent does.
Becker has a clear vision and plan that will help our country overcome its economic malaise. His Five Point Plan is as follows:
1. Reduce Spending to free up capital markets for private sector borrowing. This will create jobs and create an environment of economic growth and innovation. Start by eliminating so-called "stimulus programs" that create nothing sustainable.
2. Cut Taxes for New Businesses 2-5 years old. Cuts will be given as a refundable credit equal to the FICA tax on the first $50,000 of wages for all non-owner employees. This creates additional capital for survival, growth and expansion, fueling the nation's engine of economic growth.
3. Extend The Tax Cuts Set To Expire December 31, 2010 to keep the tax burden on our economy from increasing in this time of recession. If Congress fails to extend these cuts, we will face the largest tax increase in history.
4. Repeal Obamacare Tax Increases on insurance companies, businesses and individuals. Businesses will not hire new employees if forced to pay additional taxes on each new hire.
5. Free Us From Foreign Energy Dependence by adopting an "all of the above" energy policy. By increasing our production of domestic energy sources, we will create productive jobs that will stimulate other sectors of our economy.
Becker is the first elected representative of the 6th Legislative District in the Nassau County Legislature. He is a fiscal and legislative conservative, who has been re-elected to the legislature by wide margins for eight consecutive terms.
For more information, visit www.beckerforcongress.com.