Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank You!

I would like to thank all the supporters that came out for my announcement on Monday evening. It means the world to me to see the strong outpouring of support from my family, friends, colleagues and most of all the community of Lynbrook and my fellow republicans. As a life long resident of Lynbrook, this community has always meant so much to me and that is why I have dedicated my life to serving my friends and neighbors as an elected official and public servant. I have continually aimed to improve the quality of life for the residents of southwestern Nassau County and I will continue to do the same in Washington. I will fight for the needs of our residents, create jobs and force the government to practice fiscal responsibility, instead of runaway spending. I am a small businessman and certified financial planner. I know how to create jobs and I help people learn how to be fiscally responsible everyday. I will get the job done and preserve the American Dream. Again Thank you all for coming out and I look forward to working with all of you toward a Becker victory in November!

--Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment